The League of Women Voters of the Los Altos-Mountain View Area collects the following information:
- Contact and interest information for members
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Volunteer interest information
- Records of payments made (membership, donations)
- Contact information for non-members
- Name and Email Address for those who opt into our email list
- Name and contact information for donors
- Technical information for email and website viewers
- We track viewing and usage of the emails we send, which are linked to your account in our secure constituent database. This information is used for analytic and statistical purposes.
- We aggregate IP address and other statistical information for visits to our website (via Google Analytics)
- Interactions with social media posts may be tracked by the social media company hosting the content
By default, all interactions with our website are performed securely (using HTTPS).
We use PayPal for all payment processing. We do not store any credit card information.
We provide our members with a membership directory containing a list of current members (and members in arrears for the current year) and their contact information. In this directory we note that it must not be used for any non-League business. You can request to be placed on our “do not contact” list, which will also remove your contact information from the membership directory. To do so, contact [email protected].
We do not share your information with any other organization or group.
You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. You can request not to be contacted by postal mail by our League by notifying [email protected] (which will put you on our “do not contact” list). We may still send you tax notices for donations and payments if you unsubscribe. Our Annual Meeting kit is sent out to all current members as required by our bylaws.
You can request that we mark your information in the national League database as “opt-out”. To do so, contact [email protected].
Last updated July 14, 2019