Making Voting Even More Convenient in Santa Clara County
We will have a new method of voting in Santa Clara County starting with the March 3rd, 2020 election. Passed by the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors, the Voter’s Choice Act gives you more choices on how to vote in our elections.
What will be new?
- Every voter will receive a Vote By Mail ballot in the mail.
- You can vote at any of 110 Vote Centers in Santa Clara County.
- 22 Vote Centers will open for 11 days including Election Day.
- 88 additional Vote Centers will be open for 4 days including Election Day.
- Vote Centers will offer more space, additional services and new enhanced voting equipment.
Our League is an outreach partner with the Santa Clara County Registrar of Voters (ROV) to educate the community about the Voter’s Choice Act so that we are ready for the March 2020 primary. Many of our members attended the ROV’s “Train the Trainer” program in September preparing us to speak to community groups about our new voting system. Please contact Karin Bricker about speaking to your group about the VCA or the Census.
Learn more about the VCA on the ROV website.