Saturday, June 27 2015
Our Annual Meeting is open to all League members. Your participation is important.
Guests are also welcome to come to the lunch at noon (with registration below) or the speech at 12:45pm (please RSVP to [email protected] so we can gauge seating).
League members will:
- Vote on the proposed budget for 2015-2016
- Elect officers and directors for 2015-2016
- Adopt LWV Los Altos-Mountain View positions and program for emphasis
- Provide direction to the new board
Our original Annual Meeting keynote speaker, Nuria Fernandez, will not be able to attend our meeting due to an unexpected scheduling conflict. In her place, Jim Lawson, Executive Policy Advisor and Director of Government Affairs, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority will speak on the State of Transportation in Silicon Valley.
Your annual meeting kit will be arriving in early June by email. If you do not have an email, it will be mailed to you. You can download the Annual Meeting Kit here.
- 10:00 am: Registration
- 10:20 am: Meeting Called to Order
- 11:45 am: Break and Conversation
- Noon: Lunch
- 12:45 pm: Speaker Jim Lawson
All League News