Meet Our Elected Officials
When: Sunday, May 3, 2015, 2-4PM
Where: Los Altos Youth Center
1 North San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
Hosted by the League of Women Voters of the Los Altos-Mountain View Area and the Los Altos Public Library, this biennial event is an informal community gathering to hear from our office holders about their priorities ranging from land use, housing, transportation, water supply, education, healthcare and open space.
We look forward to your joining us to ask questions about what is happening in our communities and to share your views with the elected officials whose decisions shape the quality of life in our part of Silicon Valley.
For more information, contact us by email at [email protected] or phone at (650) 429-8382.
- Rich Gordon, CA Assembly Member District 24
- Grace Mah, Santa Clara County Office of Education Board Member, Area 1
- Gary Kremen, Santa Clara County Water District, Director – District 7 and 2015 Board Chair
- John McAlister, Mountain View City Mayor
- Jan Pepper, Los Altos City Mayor
- Courtenay Corrigan, Los Altos Hills Town Mayor
- Ellen Wheeler, Mountain View Whisman School District, Vice President
- Steve Taglio, Los Altos School District, President
- Susan Sweeley, Mountain View-Los Altos Union High School District, President
- Joan Barram, Foothill – De Anza Community College District Board of Trustees, Vice President
- Curt Riffle, MidPeninsula Regional Open Space District Board Members
- Dr. Peter Fung, El Camino Health Care District Board